The following information provides a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Information on data protection can be found in our detailed data protection declaration below this text.
Through this document, we would like to provide you with information regarding:
ANGEL is a convergence of ASEAN partner institutions’ responses to the strong need for capacity-building in confronting challenges of environmental degradation. In addition, ANGEL is set to support graduates as well as disadvantaged groups to attain decent income based on quality employment, enhanced entrepreneurial-leadership skills and inclusiveness as gender and demographic divide exist and derail wealth creation across the ASEAN nations. ?he ANGEL Programme aims to :
- build the capacity necessary in eleven ASEAN Universities for balancing the high potential economic growth and innovation in the partner countries with their lack of capacities in green entrepreneurship as well as resolving entrenched issues and challenges of poverty, low quality jobs in the informal sector, digital divide and leadership gaps
- address green entrepreneurship and transformational leadership and social innovation challenges. The ASEAN nations involved in this ANGEL project is at the lower spectrum of innovation, high-tech sectors and effective sanitation. Still, they have developed aspirations to improve living conditions by moving from a subsistence agricultural economy to commercial-based farming as well as high-based technology and energy. This is where ANGEL aims to create a difference in supporting such transition economies in Lao PDR, Vietnam and Cambodia.
- build a high calibre network of future green entrepreneurial-leaders with effective and efficient style of management who could uphold ethics and good governance while able to connect with the local/regional and international market ecosystem with a multiplier effect in the ASEAN region. ANGEL takes issues of leadership as a prime concern in order to improve current institutional settings and professional practices which in some contexts are laden with cases of cronyism, corruptions and incompetence.
ANGEL is co-funded by the ERASMUS+ programme of the European Union Erasmus+ KA2 Capacity Building in the field of Higher Education (Agreement Number – 619421-EPP-1-2020-1-MY-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP,) for a duration of three years (15/01/2021 – 14/01/2024)
The Coordinator of the project and organization authorized to communicate on behalf of the consortium in matters related to this website, the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. The relevant Project Manager is Prof. Rosmini Omar and can be reached at [email protected]
The postal address of the Universiti Teknologi Malaysia is: Azman Hashim International Business School (UTM AHIBS) Level 10, Menara Razak, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra, 54100 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA, att. Prof. Rosmini Omar.
The ANGEL project, as the operator of this website, is acting as a controller regarding the personal information you are providing through this web site. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We always treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
- If you only use our website for information purposes (i.e. access and viewing), i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, certain information is automatically sent to the server by which the website is kept available by the internet browser used on your device. This information is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security of the connection and the system. Under no circumstances do we use the aforementioned data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
- Your e-mail if you submit it through the SUBSCRIBE function displayed at the bottom of each page. This e-mail address is used only in order to send you updates on the ANGEL project, the ANGEL partners and relevant information regarding opportunities or actions deriving from the project and the project partners.
- When using the Contact form at https://angel-project.eu/contact/ , the following information is processed by us:
- Email address
- Our website provides access, through the links displayed at the bottom of each page to the online presence of the ANGEL project in social media (Facebook). We do not retain any information on this action.
We process your personal information provided to us as mentioned above for the following reasons:
- Your e-mail if you submit it through the SUBSCRIBE function in order to send you updates on the ANGEL project, the ANGEL partners and relevant information regarding opportunities or actions deriving from the project and the project partners.
- Your Name, Email address, Subject, Message if you choose to contact us through the contact form, to provide feedback on your Message.
- We manage our social media ourselves. If you send us a private or direct message via social media, it will not be shared with any other organisations. We see all this information and decide how we manage it. For example, if you send a message via social media that needs a response from us, we may process it as an enquiry or a complaint. When contacting us through a social media platform, we suggest you also familiarise yourself with the privacy information of that platform.
We will store the information provided under A, B, C and D, based on our quality procedures for five (5) years.
The information provided to us by you will be stored in the main information system and will be kept in a need-to-know basis.
Access to the data may be provided to authorized personnel of each partner of the ANGEL project, to the European Union (staff relevant to the European Projects ERASMUS+), to the national authorities of each country (should need arise), to MailChimp (that manages the mail campaigns), to the website administrator, to the platform support company and the platform and infrastructure host.
In case it is necessary for your information to be shared with others, we will inform you accordingly.
The countries that will receive your personal information are:
Malaysia, Indoensia, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam Greece and Cyprus.
How we will process your personal information
We will collect, record, structure, store, consult, use, disseminate or otherwise make available, restrict, erase or destruct the personal data acquired by you through our website based on the above-mentioned principles while serving the specific processing purposes.
We will not use your information for profiling or for automated decision-making.
You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data retained or the restriction of processing concerning you or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, simply by:
- filling in the Contact Us form at https://angel-project.eu/contact/ and adding the text “WITHDRAW CONSENT” in the message field or
- by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link on the received newsletter and/or
- by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] with the title “WITHDRAW CONSENT”.
The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues is the Malaysian State Data Protection Inspectorate, which you can contact at the following link: https://www.dlapiperdataprotection.com/index.html?t=authority&c=MY
You can contact us any time, through:
- the Contact Us form at https://angel-project.eu/contact/ ,
- through the post at the postal address of the project coordinator:
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia is: Azman Hashim International Business School (UTM AHIBS) Level 10, Menara Razak, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Jalan Sultan Yahya Petra, 54100 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA,
- through e-mail to the project manager is, Prof. Rosmini Omar at [email protected]
Where we provide links to websites of other organisations, this privacy notice does not cover how that organisation processes personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.